Let's Talk about the game from a new player perspective

So I said that today and went out, now I'm back just to make sure i'm not just unlucky.
Let's talk about the game from a new player perspective (which i already said a lot of good things not 3 days ago)

It's close to unplayable now. And let me tell you why:
i just got where I'm now by buying items from market and maybe one or two item box drops (except to some scrolls and 1 cash equip bought with real money) and here's the problem: This last week the market became non-existing.

Yeah, we got d3 and d4 with no antimacro, we got the gold, but we don't have the items. i'm in my 7th day looking for a ridiculous foot and can't get it.

"But amy, just farm it and you'll get it" you are rushing to say to me right now But how?
We have ONE consistent party in myth 6 per day, and yet, out of 15 runs, you get one box that only drops a hand.
As I said before, I know that you guys don't want anyone rushing to the end game super fast but damn.

And about what I said "from a new player perspective"
I just helped a friend through myth 1, 20+ runs for like almost 2 hours, and outside the fact that lunia maybe came out for 5 runs, out of all the boxes, we got like, 2 gloves and nothing else.
I know that by now, some of you guys don't remember what's like coming out of 7-9 with incarnation lunia, but jesus christ, how is a new player supposed to keep playing when he can't play by himself and no one offers to help?

Now let's talk about the market:
I got a DEX character, and currently the market for equipment is 2 pages long with nothing but heads, hands and sups. Equipment that a new player with 800g could buy everything that he could use and still have less than 5kf.
"But amy, we can't force players to put items in the market" - I know, we can't, but what can we do, as a server to make things work?

suggestion 1: Increase the drop rate for item boxes, so late game players that are only still here for the achievements have more reasons to put items on the market suggestion 2: Make main bosses chance rate higher, cause it's easier to see 10 zugren in a row than to see 10 Lunia in 50 runs
suggestion 3: Make myth 3 items avaliable in store, even if it's for to go for a ridiculous price, but that, maybe, JUST MAYBE, will make new players more excited about it. I know that would make things easier, but you gotta realize that we're getting an average of 1 new player every two days, so party for myth 1, 2 IS NOT A THING

Also, as a cry for help, could you guys at least give Set Effect 20% Speed for God items too?

so yeah, that's my dumbass suggestions that will not make anything different, I just wanted to help the game progress See ya

NobleAvalon

Not only does it hurt new players, casual players like myself struggle to keep up. M5 is a huge gear check and it’s nearly impossible to solo. If you weren’t around for the initial release you basically get gimped.

pawpets4ever

Suggestion 1 makes no sense- late game players would be farming it to the point item boxes are worth even less and you would just npc the drops instead of putting it on the market.

Suggestion 2 definitely I would agree with, Lunia and Foriel spawn rate so low solo but Wildur and Zugren are so much higher from what I've noticed. So hard to finish the 30x Foriel solo and at the current state there's no real reason to be running it except for daily which no one even has been doing.

Suggestion 3: You can already buy soldin god, sd2 boxes for soul traps which are obtainable from pet field day.