Suggestion: Have an extra skill tab.

Sanctuary

I think having another skill tab that allows us to toggle between PVP and PVE skills would be nice and convenient. Of course, make this only possible to work in square.

Teles

Administrator
Staff member
I think having another skill tab that allows us to toggle between PVP and PVE skills would be nice and convenient. Of course, make this only possible to work in square.
You can use your mouse(scrollwheel) to check out the other skills

Sanctuary

Yes, but I guess I am not clear enough. I wish that we could save the skill sets for PVE and another for PVP.

For example, if I want to PVP, I currently have to reset all of my skills and invest in the PVP skills. Resetting my skills every time to PVP is inconvenient. But what if we could save that PVP skills as a set and switch to it with a hotkey? It'd be fairly convenient, and you could do the same for other builds like stage, myth, full support, DPS etc.

Hope this makes more sense.

M

Mitch

Yes, but I guess I am not clear enough. I wish that we could save the skill sets for PVE and another for PVP.

For example, if I want to PVP, I currently have to reset all of my skills and invest in the PVP skills. Resetting my skills every time to PVP is inconvenient. But what if we could save that PVP skills as a set and switch to it with a hotkey? It'd be fairly convenient, and you could do the same for other builds like stage, myth, full support, DPS etc.

Hope this makes more sense.
I would be down to do this at a cost of unlocking it through some means, or having to farm some item to switch instead of it just being freely whenever