Post Your Character Suggestions

high

makes 75 of Lime an area since it doesn't have impact damage on lord to help hit the pulleys like me m a 75 of gaon and sieg, I don't know if that would be very stolen

pawpets4ever

since buffs have a limit... find a way to consolidate some buffs. maybe lime kowabunga make it a passive (because really, when do limes NOT want speed buff?) or make some buffs "priority" that cannot be overwritten.

Teles

Administrator
Staff member
since buffs have a limit... find a way to consolidate some buffs. maybe lime kowabunga make it a passive (because really, when do limes NOT want speed buff?) or make some buffs "priority" that cannot be overwritten.
It's currently not possible to give "priority". The client has that logic hardcoded on its executable.

Supertramp

GAON!

1. Reduce skill animation time:
Dragon Jump (normal and rb)
Skill level 60

2. Change to 3 lines, like sacer, ralph and yuki changes, the skills:

Dragon strike
Lightning god blow
Lightning jump (normal and rb)
Lightning god attack (normal and rb)

Are the main skills of the character, deserve changes

3. Immune skill keeps being canceled

Last edited:
All the characters have the same move speed? I always felt that Ryan is a bit slower, or maybe I was just used to play with Dark Eir. Is it possible to do something about it?

Ryan does feel slower, but I think he makes up for the slow speed with the dash + S. The X dash is definitely underwhelming
True true. But it would be nice if he was a lil bit faster.
Even with amp card and move speed scroll I still have to run with S to catch up with d.eir