Arena 31th ~ 40th floors concept discussion

LOEWE

Hi, I just wanted to create a discussion post regarding the extended version of Arena of Devildom. Akap and I had some brainstorming, and here are some ideas.

First of all, I think it would be more exquisite and decent if the additional floors will follow the original pattern. For example, on each floor 1st, 11th, 21th, we run into the smallest room with the main characters. Next, from the floor 2nd ~ 5th, 12th ~ 15th, 22th ~ 25th floor, we run into the medium size of the room with main bosses. Lastly, from the 6th ~10th, 16th ~20th, and 26th ~ 30th floor, we run into the biggest room with the most dangerous bosses.

---------------------------------
Floor 31th floor: Ralph + Deir in the smallest room. This idea was credited to Akap, and he mentioned that floor 1st was a short-distance battle since it was a sieg. 11th floor was a long-distance battle since it was yuki + asuka. For 31th floor, we can mix it up short-distance with long-distance, which will be challenging. So, we came up with the idea of Ralph (short-distance projectile and attacks) + Deir (long-distance projectile and attacks).

Floor 32th floor: Bonapardo Steam from 5-2L stage in the medium room. Since 2nd, 12th, 22th floor bosses are mainly short-distance attacks with occasionally long-distance projectiels, Bonapardo steam boss can fit. May add small mobs with the boss.

Floor 33th floor: Neoprone from m6 hidden boss with bunch of small size of Orc Combat Master from 1-1L boss.

Floor 34th floor: Giraffe + Thorny Cactus from 3-7H stage. Same logic is applied here. This is a little easy-going phase after the rough 33th floor.

Floor 35th floor: Spider God + Giant Spider from 1-9L Boss + bunch of darkelf healer.

----------------------------------
As you can see, floor 34th and 35th are pretty much doable, but this is just a warm up of the journey to the arena 40th floor. I believe that starting from the floor 36th will be the main highlight of the arena. So, let's do this.
----------------------------------

Floor 36th floor: Kerberos + two of High-Grade Phantom of Destruction. This combination looks similar to the 26th floor with Scorpius and two scorpions.

Floor 37th floor: Wildur + Flame Incarnation from B3-2 boss + Whirlwind Spirit King from boss of Stone Wind Rock Hill + Cobolt Assault Captain from Tower 38th floor.

Floor 38th floor: Lunia + Jack from Tower 40th floor + Evil Eye's Master from Tower 30th floor + Marute from gate boss.

Floor 39th floor: Rigel + Archon from Tower 66th floor + Soldin from 6-10L hidden boss + Henry's book.

Floor 40th floor: Lir + Gaon + Iris + dacy(optional). Akap told me that there are two int classes (eir, dainn), one vit class (sieg), and one dex class (tia) at the 30th floor. Therefore, we applied the same logic but two vit classes instead of two int classes (I believe Lir is already strong enough to cover int class). In addition, Gaon has 1.5 ult, which is basically the same function of sieg's and tia's 1.5 ult from 30th floor.

Please feel free to share your thoughts or any other ideas through the comments. Thank you!

Last edited:

LOEWE

If this comes true, I would like to suggest one of the rewards of the conquering 30th floor would be a license that the player can start the arena from the 21st floor.

Akap

It seems like a great suggestion for users who want a more difficult mode. I hope it's updated as soon as possible :)))

Mystic

Administrator
the idea seems solid to me and would be nice to add something made by the community itself you guys have put alot of effort into that i like it and for rewards i think we will have to discuss that and see a fitting reward already got a few in mind

Teles

Administrator
Staff member
I'll sure sketch something up and let out staff test it on our test server.