Iris Dance of flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

e'mo

QQ图片20220702183134.pngWhen the dye is +2, a circle of fireballs will be created, and when placed next to the MOBS, the circle of fireballs will knock the MOBS down, causing the ability to float and subsequent damage to fail.

Teles

Administrator
Staff member
I'm gonna quote Park.
Character rebalancing is now complete. From now on we will only make small adjustments to one or another skill, if necessary, but for now we will no longer be doing a complete rebalancing. All the characters are in the place we wanted. Our goal was to make everyone able to do all the content, whether solo or in a group. And now they can.

Katara

Translator
View attachment 139When the dye is +2, a circle of fireballs will be created, and when placed next to the MOBS, the circle of fireballs will knock the MOBS down, causing the ability to float and subsequent damage to fail.
Just use different skills or combo is all, if you use Deathly Clutch before dance of flames, the mobs will be aired and you can then combo with Dance of Flames.

e'mo

Just use different skills or combo is all, if you use Deathly Clutch before dance of flames, the mobs will be aired and you can then combo with Dance of Flames.
If you do, the floating effect of the ability itself is meaningless.

e'mo

How? Air combo= more damage. It sounds like if it doesn't air the mobs it knocks them down. What else do you want it to do?
Would you please try no +2 first, and then try +2, and see the change before you speak?The skill Dance of Flames has its own floating effect, the new changes after +2 conflict with the original floating effect of the skill, which is not perfect.

Katara

Translator
Would you please try no +2 first, and then try +2, and see the change before you speak?The skill Dance of Flames has its own floating effect, the new changes after +2 conflict with the original floating effect of the skill, which is not perfect.

I think you need to think for like 3 days before you speak, especially when you don't know how to play characters properly. Most of your complaints serve no purpose except making you look like you have no idea what you're talking about.

My skill is +2 and I can air combo just fine. You just need to practice.

The extra fireballs from the +2 are what's knocking down the mobs, but you must be like "but now those mobs aren't being damaged by the fireballs". Well, guess what? the fireballs are meant for bosses, not mobs. Aircomboing the mobs is more effective then hitting them with the extra fireballs. Thus, as I said, you need to practice more.

e'mo

I think you need to think for like 3 days before you speak, especially when you don't know how to play characters properly. Most of your complaints serve no purpose except making you look like you have no idea what you're talking about.

My skill is +2 and I can air combo just fine. You just need to practice.

The extra fireballs from the +2 are what's knocking down the mobs, but you must be like "but now those mobs aren't being damaged by the fireballs". Well, guess what? the fireballs are meant for bosses, not mobs. Aircomboing the mobs is more effective then hitting them with the extra fireballs. Thus, as I said, you need to practice more.
Just you know, OK? Where do you get your sense of superiority? I just stated that the change after +2 of this skill conflicts with the original floating effect of the skill itself, and I don't want to argue with you. I think it should be a good thing for the game itself that players can actively express their opinions, instead of always treating players' opinions as complaints. If the two effects of a skill are in conflict, it means that the skill is not perfect. A good skill should be applicable to all aspects, rather than distinguishing into fireballs that are newly prepared for BOSS, and floating are prepared for mobs.

Last edited:

Katara

Translator
Just you know, OK? Where do you get your sense of superiority? I just stated that the change after +2 of this skill conflicts with the original floating effect of the skill itself, and I don't want to argue with you. I think it should be a good thing for the game itself that players can actively express their opinions, instead of always treating players' opinions as complaints. If the two effects of a skill are in conflict, it means that the skill is not perfect. A good skill should be applicable to all aspects, rather than distinguishing into fireballs that are newly prepared for BOSS, and floating are prepared for mobs.
It's not my fault you got offended and popped off at the mouth and when I popped off now you wanna play the victim. This thread is no longer productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.