Kali Skills change.

Innocence

Hi, i'm here to talk a little bit of Kali, and what in my opinion she needs or could have, this is based on my experience by playing with her.

1º Skills have more increased cooldown reduction based on DEX than now or add a new passive skill that reduces the cooldown skills by 2/4/6/8/10 on Lv 5 [MAX] of the skill. since Kali has a limited numbers of attack skills and they very fast on casting, sometimes, very common actually, the player becomes with no skills to use and that may give her more uses of the skills.
Recitation of Showdown - Increase the numbers of healing notes from 5 to 8 and make the notes looks for Kali as a target too for be healed, like a self heal. I Know you can use it while standing on someone to get healed too or use it and run on the notes but its kinda sucks to keep doing it.

Phantom Fantasia - Make the skill heals HP even if the HP is 0 - This is a very bad skill and has no use at all, and this could give some reason to spend points on it.

Sanguine Samsara - Removes the transformation and becomes a buff only. - This skill is kinda useless in my opinion, its very used only for push backing mobs, not very needed since you have Orgel of Orcus to do it or other classes in party like ryan or iris with the big ball, or if you becomes with all skills on cooldown and the options is basic attack or transform on it and keep spinning.

This all is just my opinion on what she could get changed this all is not an extreme change i guess and won't be making her a broken class, this is just adding for her more survivability and reason to spend points on that skills. hopefully this could help the Staff to see and think about making this happens and give her a little attencion.

rossicler

I agree with the 1 and 2 point that you made, she really could use some cooldown reduction and have some kind of self heal. About the 3º point, the skill is not useless, although it's not priority skill, but it's usefull for the imune, so buffing that I think it would be overkill. About the 4º point, that's insane, her tranformation is what gives her damage on bosses and non-air combo mobs, removing that it would destroy de character.

Innocence

Well i agree about that, and that is just my opinion and maybe my gameplay style also, i rarelly use Phantasm since i make another immune skills rotation and also Lv 60 skill, i just use to restore my hp when its 0 and i do not have the True Song of Hero to it and thats why this is my opinion about Kali and what she need.

rossicler

Yep, it's your opinion, that's ok hah, I use Phantasm to pt imune after my 75 is over, so in this case other immune skills wouldn't do the same job.

Diabrada

I liked the 1 and 2 ideas. The few abilities runs out of cooldown very quickly. On the other hand (and I know it does change by the player play-style), it's a great time to use S(hold), thinking about healing other's mana and etc. But for solo stages it just sucks it doesn't feel ok to be out of skills.

Not sure about Phantom Fantasia, I definitely wouldn't change a thing on it. It is useful sometimes. Very situational.

About her transformation... Let it be. If I could, I would suggest a buff on it into History stages. For anything under 1kf/1kb, it really feels ABSOLUTELY useless. "You play a tune from hell that summons the power of a pretty weak and easily dying demon"
But anyway, I don't think that turning into a buff is a great choice, since there are ways to deal with the lack of dmg buffs. hi, B1 set

And it would inevitably kill a great part of her storyline. She's a Demonic Bard!

pawpets4ever

just return AEH to its old form of activating on rhapsody of blood (non rb). imo that was good to contribute to her damage instead of making shorter CDs.

nm022686296

1. 1º 2º 3º are all good ideas
2. Let Sound of Agony be 3 lines. Cuz the skill is quite weak.
3.Make the sound of Recovery Recover not only Mp but also "Hp". (Cuz Kali is too hard to save other's life. What we can use are True song of Hero and notes. but.....It's too extreme )
4. I think that the 4º is not a good idea . Cuz the main damage skill is Sanguine Samsara. but it totally cannot use in Arena. I suggest that the skill can add new buff----> immune during transformation (like the ultimate skill and I think ultimate skill need change too).
5. Let ultimate skill be an AOE damage skill not transform. Cuz we already have Sanguine Samsara.What's more,remain the buff(give others 10% strength).
6. Let Kali's buff independent. Cuz Kali's skill can recover others' buff easily. (It annoyed other players.....)
7. Show the recovery of Recitation of Showdown. The skill description doesn't show up.

Azrael

Everythings sounds nice but kali doesnt need lots of changes. Only thing i agree on are the Sound of Agony skill make it a bit more useful, like he said add more lines or recreate it in anyways so we can make a use of the skill. And just make Kalis ulti not being able to cancel by dashing or anything thats all. Kalis one of the chars that really dont need any changes.

Last edited: