New Skills and Aura for Lv.95

LOEWE

Could you add some new skills and aura for level 95?
We have been using (almost) the same skills over ten years, and I think our GMs are talented enough to create new skills.

This may help diversify the groups of players, such as gold-farming, gear-farming, achievement hunting, and "exp-farming."
Also, players will be much more encouraged and motivated to play for leveling up.

high

it would be a good idea to add a level 95 skill that gives each character an advantage, take their weakness and add something good like a 95 skill related to what is missing for each character. example: character without area an area skill, character without boss damage a skill with boss damage etc...

Katara

Translator
I think once a few other things are implemented/our pop increases we'll probably see new skills at some point.

M

Mitch

The quest system I am working on currently for new myth gear will actually be the baseline for new skills! I plan to create skills at levels 65, 70, 80, 90, and 95 - and making the 80/90/95 skills be unlockable through a questline. If you wish to assist in making new skills - make a new post and start listing ideas!