[Fortification Mats] Change upcoming.

Do it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teles

Administrator
Staff member
My idea is the following: I want to remove all the fortification materials that sell on the Guild Store and also wipe them from every single inventory making sure to pay back what the user paid for in gold. Meaning that no loss would be caused. This would make Myth a good source of gold for anyone selling fortification mats including Jewels and Fortification Stones + Catalysts.

My reasoning behind this is simple too. As most of you guys should already know we have a tool that tracks gold inflows on the server and even after trying to burn gold forcing people to use the market it didn't solve our main issue. I tracked down what was the biggest contributor to this insane rate and I found the following items -- This data is from the past 3 weeks:

1. Dimly Shining Jewel 58 982G
  2. Extra Large Health Potion 126 522G
  3. Extra Large Mana Potion 181 900G
  4. Fortification Stone - 2 741 127G
The numbers above are the amount of gold sold to NPCS by these items. Which means that gold was literally printed.
1672587830049.png

Unfortunately I won't be able to track down Devil Souls because allm trolled me by making all myth souls "non-important". But yes, this is where my idea of removing these from the Guild Shop and perhaps reducing the amount of Fortification Stones that drops on each run in Myth. My ultimate goal is to slow down inflation to the point where I can allow people to trade freely again.

Just to clarify, these would be gone from the guild store with exception of the Flute.
1672588318341.png

Last edited:

Maruco Favero

another idea that could help to control inflawould be to limit the use of Devildon sets only to the Devildon stages, similar to the limitation imposed on the Ordeal Tower and analogous to what happens between the Hist/Legend/Bonus sets and Myth sets, where the stage sets can be used in the Myth, but the Myth sets cannot be used Hist/Legend/Bonus.

This way, the farm of those who have the DKD set in the Myth stages, where acctualy just run and hitkill everything, would be slower as they would have to farm using the M6 set or Ancient set.

The Ancient set is craft by anyone due to the extreme difficulty of exaggerated material farming, being easier complete the entire Devildon mode and the endgame set first. So I suggest lowering at least half of the craft material amounts (would like reduce in 90%, but may become to easy).
4100 Soul Moon
2500 Soul Wind
2600 Soul Fire
2900 Soul Darkness
6400 Soul Light
1250 Soul Demon
4900 Moon Essense
2920 Wind Essense
3340 Fire Essense
3340 Darkness Essense
6450 Light Essense
11000 Primordial Light
205 Broken Vessel
140 Tempest Energy
100 Medusa Hair
26 Montius Hearth
275 of Each Evil Creature Boss
300-400 of Each Creeps Drop
1 Complete Set of Each Myth

Maruco Favero

another idea could be that the value of reinforcement in the blacksmith equals the amount of stones needed, making the most advanced Sets increasingly dependent on gold to maximize.
It would be necessary to readjust the amount of material required per part/set grade (currently required 5/15/30 stones in Stage sets; 35 stones in Bonus; and the same amount in Myth and Devildon 50 stones).
Similar to Scrolls composition idea and values.

Teles

Administrator
Staff member
another idea could be that the value of reinforcement in the blacksmith equals the amount of stones needed, making the most advanced Sets increasingly dependent on gold to maximize.
It would be necessary to readjust the amount of material required per part/set grade (currently required 5/15/30 stones in Stage sets; 35 stones in Bonus; and the same amount in Myth and Devildon 50 stones).
Similar to Scrolls composition idea and values.
I honestly like this ideia quite a lot actually.

Maruco Favero

I honestly like this ideia quite a lot actually.
perhaps these quantities below...?
and the value would be equal to the amount of stones needed (maybe half the amount is ok too).
So the minimum total values would be 75g, 150g, 225g, 300g, 375g, 450g...

05 stones elven fairy set
10 stones flying temple set
15 stones ancient rodesian set
20 stones elven hero set
25 stones white dragon set
30 stones fire set
35 stones elven chord set
40 stones snow girl set
45 stones fire dragon set
30 stones lunia Set
35 stones Foriel Set
40 stones Wildur Set
45 stones Zugren Set
50 stones Seres Set
55 stones Soldin Set
60 stones Ancient Set
50 stones Sardes 1 set
60 stones Sardes 2 set
70 stones Devil Knight 3 set
80 stones Sardes Spirit set

*Note that this change will mainly affect newer players upgrading their items, as old players already have their items maxed, as well as future last crafted items.
** Note that this change would cause an inflation in market prices, since the new fortified pieces would have this value imbedded.

Last edited:

Teles

Administrator
Staff member
perhaps these quantities below...?
and the value would be equal to the amount of stones needed (maybe half the amount is ok too).
So the minimum total values would be 75g, 150g, 225g, 300g, 375g, 450g...

05 stones elven fairy set
10 stones flying temple set
15 stones ancient rodesian set
20 stones elven hero set
25 stones white dragon set
30 stones fire set
35 stones elven chord set
40 stones snow girl set
45 stones fire dragon set
30 stones lunia Set
35 stones Foriel Set
40 stones Wildur Set
45 stones Zugren Set
50 stones Seres Set
55 stones Soldin Set
60 stones Ancient Set
50 stones Sardes 1 set
60 stones Sardes 2 set
70 stones Devil Knight 3 set
80 stones Sardes Spirit set

*Note that this change will mainly affect newer players upgrading their items, as old players already have their items maxed, as well as future last crafted items.
I need to come up with a system for this. But honestly, this is a really good idea.

Maruco Favero

maybe a geometric progression inted a arithmetic progression
(stage ratio +1,+2,+3,+4...; Myth ratio +5,+10,+15,+20...; Devildon ratio +25,+50,+75;)
01 stones elven fairy set
02 stones flying temple set
04 stones ancient rodesian set
07 stones elven hero set
11 stones white dragon set
16 stones fire set
22 stones elven chord set
29 stones snow girl set
37 stones fire dragon set
25 stones lunia Set
30 stones Foriel Set
40 stones Wildur Set
55 stones Zugren Set
75 stones Seres Set
100 stones Soldin Set
130 stones Ancient Set
100 stones Sardes 1 set
125 stones Sardes 2 set
175 stones Devil Knight 3 set
250 stones Sardes Spirit set

*Note that this change will mainly affect newer players upgrading their items (this values may create a wall to reach endgame gear), as old players already have their items maxed, as well as future last crafted items.
** Note that this change would cause an inflation in market prices, since the new fortified pieces would have this value imbedded.

Last edited: