Content changes

Lu Ci

Administrator
Staff member
EDIT 27/09/2022

Siren Boss Mechanic

-!-
Added center note to siren mechanics.
-?- This note is spawn in the middle of the mechanic's location and lasts for 4 seconds, after which it explodes transforming all targets hit by the notes.

Devildom Workhouse Floor 5 [ FIX ]

-!-
Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck in the knight's room after he was defeated.

Devildom Workhouse Floor 6 Recipe Quests

-!-
Fixed issue where you could receive multiple rewards by completing recipe quests only once.

RESUME

Hello Lunians, Welcome to the Lunia Reborn Version 4.0 Patch Notes.

In this Patch we will be bringing information and punctuating some news that will come in the version.
Like the long-awaited 6th floor of Devildom Workhouse and the new world boss event.
In addition to also bringing some small improvements in some characters.
We've also made some minor fixes, changes to the Souls system and the achievement system.

We hope you have fun and make the most of this new update.
And if you find any bugs or problems, do not hesitate to report them on our discord, through a ticket.

See you around!!

Lunia Reborn Team;

GENERAL CHANGES

- GENERAL -

- ! -
From now if you extract Dark-Knight Devil III set you can get "Chaos Dust".
- i - Decreased the value of Souls from Myth 4 [Forest of Darkness], 5 [Forest of Water] and 6 [Forest of Light]
- ! - Increased the value of Devil Soul
- i - PVP Level, Ladder and War Level achievements have been rebalanced
- ! - Fixed an issue that caused the gateway to devildom [Normal] to not correctly give the double reward
- i - Fixed an issue that caused Dark Eir's Blood Contract, Sieg's Protective Aura, and Ignore Stun potions to not work correctly.
- ! - From now on the DKD Craft Weapon will no longer be functional in the myth stages

- DEVILDOM WORKHOUSE FLOOR 6 -

- ! - Add Devildom Workhouse floor 6 and Achievements tasks related
- i - Add Sardes Spirit Craft Recipes
- ! - Add Sardes Spirit Craft Set and Achievements tasks related
- i - Add Devildom Workhouse NPC, Messenger of Lunia Goddess, Lin. She is located in the North of Normal Square.
- ! - Add Craft Material Quests. Look for Lin in Normal Square for more informations.
- i - Add Devildom Workhouse Quests. Look for Lin in Normal Square for more informations.
- ! - Removed Sardes Spirit Weapon Quest from Lunia Goddess (Myth Square)

- DEVILDOM BATTLE ARENA -

- ! -
Fixed issue on floor 31 of Devildom Battle Arena where monster summoning portals would not respawn correctly.
- i - Added daily devildom arena quest. The quest consists of clearing the 32rd floor of the arena to receive a box with 22 ultimate cores lasting 1 day.
- ! - Removed Harute's "Earth Fury" Skill from Arena Devildom Floor 32.

- EVENT -

- ! -
World Bosses Event is now available. You can check your schedule in the daily events interface below the map.

CHARACTER FIX

- Arta, Engineer -

Ultim. Special Weapon V3

Effect
: Arta now receives a buff that increases her critical rate by 100%

- Ryan, Bounty Hunter -

Ultim. Quanta Gun

Projectiles
: Fixed an issue that caused the skill's damage to be less than it should have been.
Effect: Fixed an issue that caused the npc, which draws attention from monsters, to not work properly.

- Sieg, Knight -

Protective Aura

Duration
: 5/10/14/18/24/24 (Level 1/2/3/4/5/6)

Last edited: