System emails lost on the 1st anniversary

e'mo

Hello GM. I practiced a new Kali on my 1st anniversary. Then on the same day, because the server kept disconnecting, after hanging up for 12 hours, I found that I did not receive system emails for 8 hours, 10 hours, and 12 hours, so a total of 3 golden apples were lost. In addition, I only got 4 rabbit costumes given by the system, and I didn't receive the emails for the other 3 parts. In addition, due to the problem of the achievement server, I also lost a lot of achievements that day, such as the achievement of wearing a full set of fire dragon equipment, the achievement of CS+15, the achievement of opening the backpack and the bank.
Character name: emoji
Please help to verify and compensate, thank you.QQ图片20220727171033.png

Last edited:

Teles

Administrator
Staff member
such as the achievement of wearing a full set of fire dragon equipment
the achievement of CS+15
Both of these are fairly simple to complete. The first one just requiring a take off and wear again. CS + 15 eventually you'll get it.
For both inv + bank I added them manually for you.
Rabbit sent to your mail. I sent in all parts, feel free to keep the excess or throw them out.

e'mo

Both of these are fairly simple to complete. The first one just requiring a take off and wear again. CS + 15 eventually you'll get it.
For both inv + bank I added them manually for you.
Rabbit sent to your mail. I sent in all parts, feel free to keep the excess or throw them out.
thank you very much. I received your supplementary outfit. Now there are only 3 golden apples I haven't received yet, can that be compensated for me?

Teles

Administrator
Staff member
thank you very much. I received your supplementary outfit. Now there are only 3 golden apples I haven't received yet, can that be compensated for me?
I don't really have a good way to check this without having a ton of extra work with backups and even then it won't quite be precise. Therefore I can't really send it no :/

e'mo

I don't really have a good way to check this without having a ton of extra work with backups and even then it won't quite be precise. Therefore I can't really send it no :/
OK, thank you again, but I don't have to lie about that either. Only the time dye in the golden apple attracts me.
Let's wait for the 2nd anniversary event.