Server Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobo

After all these troubled months of fights and arguments I came to the conclusion that the best option to save the server would be to RESTART the server on 10/09/2021 INSTEAD OF REWORKING THE DOGE SYSTEM

The idea would be that the "New server" would be identical to 3.1 from Lunia Global.

I will list what changes should continue if reset

1- Box Quest from DD5 Removed
2- DOGE OBTAINED MAINLY BY WEEKLYS AND MYTH SOULS.
3- Balance Changes remains.

Server Focus after "Re-Launch":

1- Fix Achievment Server
2- ADD NEW CONTENT/MAP

I won't even explain the reasons for this because everyone already knows.
This way everyone would be satisfied with the server.

AND OFC... RETURN ALL THE RCOINS TO THE BUYERS AND POSSIBLE RETURN QUANTITYS OF RCOINS BASED ON HOW MUCH MONEY THEY SPENT BUYING KG/DOGES from other players via Paypal/Pix.

THE NAME OF THE SERVER IS "REBORN" Coincidentally, the only way for a server to save itself is for it to be reborned.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Depois de todos esses meses conturbados de brigas e discussões cheguei à conclusão que a melhor opção para salvar o servidor seria REINICIAR o servidor em 10/09/2021 EM VEZ DE REWORK NO SISTEMA DOGE

A ideia seria que o "Novo servidor" fosse idêntico ao 3.1 do Lunia Global.

Listarei quais alterações devem continuar se redefinidas

1- Box Quest de DD5 removido
2- DOGE OBTIDO PRINCIPALMENTE POR SEMANAIS E ALMAS DE DIVINO.
3- As alterações de balance permanecem.

Foco do servidor após "Re-lançamento":

1- Consertar o servidor de conquistas
2- ADICIONE NOVO CONTEÚDO / MAPA

Não vou nem explicar os motivos disso porque todo mundo já sabe.
Dessa forma, todos ficariam satisfeitos com o servidor.

O NOME DO SERVIDOR É "REBORN" Coincidentemente, a única maneira do servidor se salvar é renascendo.

Teles

Administrator
Staff member
Not even on the darkest dream, I'll be considering a server reset. And even if that day comes I'd never be able to refund gold/accounts sold by paypal or whatever unless they went thru me

Status
Not open for further replies.