Suggestions about cores for the arena

LOEWE

Hi, I just want to propose suggestions regarding the cores for the arena.
I was thinking that it would be great if you can provide additional cores only for playing the arena.
Since the arena is the end game content as for now, I am sure more people want to keep challenging to conquer the arena.
Given the situation that the strongest gears are DKDs, 22 cores will be not enough for the players to play and challenge the arena multiple times.
One of my suggestions would be providing additional cores that can only be useable in the arena and be extinguished once the player leaves the arena. Another suggestion would be providing additional cores that can only be useable on the higher floors (25th floor or up).
I really enjoy playing the arena, and this is one of the biggest reasons that I can't stop playing Lunia. It would be great if you can consider this suggestion or maybe other suggestions that allow the players to be able to challenge the arena many times instead of waiting for weeks to collect cores.
Thank you!

Teles

Administrator
Staff member
The reason why you play Lunia is because Arena is challenging and you like that. If i give you cores and let you clear it with those extra cores you won't stay with us. Therefore I'm denying your request.

LOEWE

Lol, for me personally, my goal is not just conquering the area. I just enjoy playing in the arena. No matter how many times I conquer the arena, I will keep playing the arena because it is just fun to keep challenging. I was just saying that the 22 cores per week are not sufficient for the players to try the arena because the arena is not the only place the players use the core.

Teles

Administrator
Staff member
If you have a great idea to make the cores only usable in arena and as well as only usable X every run I'll implement it for you. Otherwise the idea is too prone to exploits of all sorts. imo

LOEWE

How about dropping 6 cores and 10 cores when the player completes the arena 10th floor and 20th floor, respectively? The cores must be expired in 30 min.

Teles

Administrator
Staff member
How about dropping 6 cores and 10 cores when the player completes the arena 10th floor and 20th floor, respectively? The cores must be expired in 30 min.
the problem with that approach is that people can get the cores and leave arena to spend it somewhere else

LOEWE

Is it really difficult to set the cores as only being usable in the arena? For example, the mana potion from towers and arena is only useable in these stages.

Teles

Administrator
Staff member
Then I'd have to change the skills to have that specific requirement for that specific new core. It can't take one or the other. At least not in a way that the client is gonna let you use it.

LOEWE

Hi Teles, I have been thinking about the best way to pay back cores and provide motivation for the players to play arena.
What do you think about dropping 2 cores, 4 cores, 6 cores, and 8 cores when the solo player completes floor 27th, 28th, 29th, and 30th, respectively? In this case, the players would stay motivated even if they fail in the middle of higher floors. I highly doubt that any players will be willing to climb up to at least the 27th floor just to obtain two additional cores and leave the arena to use cores somewhere else right away. Hence, people will not abuse the extra cores that they obtain, but rather they feel rewarded when they reach the floor 27th+. Moreover, in this case, you don't really need to adjust the duration of the cores or the specific requirements for the cores, which makes you feel less burden. You may adjust this system when there are more players playing and reaching higher floors in the arena, but currently, there are less than five players who actually reach higher than the 27th floor per week. This will be very rewarding and motivating for the players to keep attempting the arena.