Myth 1-3 and DD 3-4 suggestion

Do you agree with these suggestions?

• Total voters

Katara

Translator
Could you consider adding secret bosses to myths 1-3, I feel like this would give people more reason to farm it and increase the amount Souls and Essences in circulation.

Additionally, could you consider adding a daily quest to DD3 or 4, the reward could be an AAA stamp or another fortification item(secret, resto, regrade or strong catalyst).

And lastly, could you increase the amount of fort item we get from dailies from 18 to 20?

GloomAndDoom

Collaborator
^I second all these suggestions. It could be any random bonus addition and it would make the farming of these stages much more pleasing/appealing.

Teles

Administrator
Staff member
I'm afraid that there are already too many daily quests for a regular user to do. Not even. Mentioning the weeklies ones from DC. As well as I consider the ratio as well as the output of dogecoin on a fine spot.

Teles

Administrator
Staff member
And sure. I can add to it as long as I modify the output to be the same. I see dozens of hundred's of dogecoin being spent every single day and very to no complain. I am not pushing the changes suggested the way it was suggested.

Teles

Administrator
Staff member
And as per adoption. Try suggesting to add free fortification materials to npcs. It sure will get lot of adoption lol

Katara

Translator
I'm afraid that there are already too many daily quests for a regular user to do. Not even. Mentioning the weeklies ones from DC. As well as I consider the ratio as well as the output of dogecoin on a fine spot.
Okay, fair enough. Then can you change the DD2 daily to DD3?