About Arta's True Target Decoy FX2

e'mo

Old players who have played Alta know that Alta has two cannon skills, FX and FX2. The ball of light emitted by FX is better at pushing away mobs and causing a lot of damage, but for bosses, the ball of light from FX will only pass through the body of the boss, and the damage is very low. FX2 is the exact opposite. Its laser does not have the ability to push monsters, and it is better at fighting bosses and causing continuous damage.

So, when FX becomes 2 identical cannons, it does get a double boost, but FX2 is a contradictory skill. After adding +2 dye, FX2 becomes 3 cannons, with FX on the left and right sides, and the original cannon body of FX2 in the middle.

So it will lead to two situations. First of all, when this skill is fighting mobs, the light balls of the FX on both sides can quickly push the mobs away, resulting in no damage to the laser of the middle FX2, or only partial damage, because the main laser range of FX2 is shorter than that of the FX on both sides , and the shot speed is slower than both sides of the FX. Second, when this skill is playing BOSS, the light balls of the FX on both sides will pass through the BOSS body, and only a small amount of damage will be done. Only the laser of the middle main gun can cause continuous damage to the boss, but this damage is only the damage of the original gun, which is much lower than the so-called double enhancement in the Alta update.

So I suggest that FX2 can cancel the FX on both sides and directly become two FX2 cannons. You can't have both, so it's nice to turn it into a professional boss skill.

Also, I heard that the GM responsible for the skill update is Park. First of all, thank you for your previous changes to Arta. She is very useful, but after you change the level 60 skills, she is a little bit troubled now. That was when she was in DD5 and she had a hard time killing angry slaves.
If you are free, please go to DD5 and test it.

My current character attribute is STR33000+INT21000. I have a hard time killing and I think players with lower stats than me might be harder to kill. Maybe you should get a lower number attribute than mine to test. After all, my equipment is already top-notch.

Another point is that there may be some problems with the flying height of Atla's skills, and skills and skills cannot be effectively used together.
True version 3.1, when Alta uses F-4 and F-5 bombs, she can attach D-1 and D-2 machine guns. Bullets from machine guns can hit floating monsters. The same can also be connected to FX and FX2. But here F-4 and F-5 can only pick up 75.

Last edited: