Eir's Skill Revision

Kikyo

So I noticed there was another similar post made for Eir's skills, but I just wanted to make my own suggestions.​

Increase Eir's default movement speed by 10% to 15%

Heal-​

Heal - keep as is or add a small AOE of healing. This skill is meant to be used as a utility to cancel other skills.
Bead of Healing - Greatly reduce healing effect. Reduce healing effect by 50%. Increase projectiles from 1 to 3.
Antidote>First Aid - Revamp skill. Now sends out a incredibly weak wave of healing in front of you. Lv1 +3%hp Lv2 +6%hp Lv3 +9%hp Lv4 +12%hp
Light of Healing- Add Immunity at lv5. Weaken healing effect by 10%
Emergency Heal- further increases range from 120 to 150
Prayer of Healing- Add Immunity at Lv4. Weaken healing effect by 20%

Moon-​

Moon Piece - Add dash cancel. Induction increase from 10% to 50%. Range increase 105>120
Moon Barrier - Add luring effect
Moon Chain- Projectile increase from 8 to 12. Range increase from 55 to 100. Reduce casting speed by 10% or 15%
Moon Bind- Remove freezing effect and add immobilization effect. Add penetration effect. Projectile increase from 10 to 20. Damage decrease by 30%
Moon Fog - Allow it to damage air borne enemies.
Judgement of God- Invincibility from start to finish. Add bigger hit box.
Judgement of God EX - Invincibility from start to finish. Add bigger hit box
Add old skill> Moon Piece Ex > Moon Disks - So way back then when Moon Piece EX used to surround yourself with five Moon Disks. Bring that back. Increase the hitbox, so that means bigger moon disks. Will stagger, but not move/push enemies away.

Sacred-​

Dodge- Remove immunity. Add Invincibility. Allows us to phase through enemies. Once projectiles explodes due to enemies coming in contact or time runs up, Explosion will cause area damage in a small aoe.
Holy Shout - Add ultimate knock back effect
Tears of Goddess - Adds projectiles from 10 to 13. Last projectile will cause AOE damage.
Price Of Sacrifice - Revamp skill. Reduce skill levels from 8 to 4. [Lv1 -5%hp +15%mp Lv2 -10%hp +20%mp Lv3 -15%hp +25%mp lv4 -20%hp + 30%mp]
Price of Sacrifice EX > Sacred Wave EX - Completely scrap PoS and recreate new skill based on Sacred Wave. Sacred Wave EX will now deal damage surrounding the user for 5 times with a one second interval. Imagine Kali's Rhapsody of Blood, but mobile. Sacred Wave EX's damage will not be stationary, but will move long with character.

Bless-​

Light Shield - Buff will not dissipate when performing attacks only done by caster. If anyone else attacks other than the one who casts the skill, buff will dissipate.
Blessed Defense > Blessed Speed - Revamp skill to increase movement speed. Only buffs self. Reduce Skill levels from 8 to 3. [Lv1 +15% Lv2 +25% Lv3 +30%]

Ability

Deadly Magic Blow- Add higher rates. Total from 9% to 15%
Magic Fortification- Skill level reduce 11 >9 [Lv1+6% ~ Lv9 +54%]
Healing Fortification-Skill level reduce 11>9 [Lv1+6% ~ Lv9 +54%]

I want to keep the essence of Eir. As you can see I have not added much damage, but I've added other utilities such as range, induction, knock back effects and projectile increase. Having Eir as my main in Offical Lunia and across multiple servers, I feel like this is the best route for her in terms of balance. I know people want and compare her to be like Dark Eir, but Eir is a balanced character and we should keep it as such. Feel free to let me know your thoughts~