suggestion for the Daily gif key box (30days)

zkrhdkdl

This is a suggestion for the Daily gif key box (30days).

Everyone used to purchase this item on the official server.
In fact, it was a cash item that had the greatest impact on sales.

There were many users who bought 10 of them every month.
(At that time, the price was about 8.04usd per unit.)

However, I don't buy it with a reborn server.

because this box does not give the item that the user wants.

Therefore, it is necessary to improve the item.

[item list]
1. Regrading Scroll of Lunia Kingdom X 100
2. GuideLine for fast growth box X 2
3. Blue Crystal Apple X 5
4. Random gold box X 1 (gold 500 / 1000 / 2000 / 5000 / 10000)
5. (choice) inventory bag(7days) / one bank value(7days)
6. (choice) GuideLine for fast growth box X 2 / Feiyen's stone with violent touch X 1
7. Unknown Greater Map of Treasure Island(Cash) X 7

The reborn server is inducing Rcoin charging to purchase decorative items.
This is the wrong direction.

Cash can only be sold if it can help play games.

Users will try to get R coins to buy the Daily gif key box.
In this process, there will be more users charging than now.

This will help with the operating cost of the server.

This improvement will benefit both users and operators.

SenpaiSieg

Sadly yes and no, while to a point even i must agree to some extent the thing is this being a free to play based server without cost.
I do think there are some things that could improve the server and donating of course is a "Choice" but would to some extent
would make doge coin farming absolute. Lets say DGB7 is brought back, with current values on server would this be a good move?
Regrade 100x at 2k,3k,4k? this would make the market a donators paradise since it would influence and control the market. It wouldnt be fair
to the free players who cant afford or chose not to donate. On the other hand it could have a adverse reaction and lower prices. To support
This kind of idea there would have to be a "Even Balence" to all players to be fair.

zkrhdkdl

the cost of maintaining a server is enormous every month.

In order for us to enjoy the game, we have an obligation to maintain the server.

Of course, I agree that this should also be done while keeping the balance you mentioned.

And the rest of the people who don't make the payment can play the game for a long time only when some of the people who make the payment lead. Those who made the payment sell the item or help them target the difficult stage. This is an old rule of the game market.

It does not affect the balance of being able to make payments or not being able to do so.