suggest the skills of Yuki.

zkrhdkdl

Thank you for always listening to the user's suggestions.
I would like to make a suggestion about Yuki this time.
Yuki has a vague damage and is very slow to move.
I suggest that yuki should raise her skills, too.

Cold Whirlwind
should reduce the reuse time so that it can be used frequently.
Also, once you use the skill, I hope it will be used automatically several times.
(example : Use your skills every second / total 5 seconds)

Teleport
The reuse time is long, so it's ambiguous to use.
I hope the reuse time will be reduced.
Through this skill, I hope Yuki gets a buff in moving speed.

Ice Dragon's Heart
I recommend that you add one more sphere and go out together in a straight line.
Alternatively, should consider halving the speed of the sphere's movement or being fixed in front of the test piece.

True Ice Dragon's Heart
It's the same as Ice Dragon's Heart.

Freezing Element
I hope the duration will increase for the party.
Also, I hope Ice Dragon's Heart will be activated forward when using the skill.

Ice Spear
Two skills will start in the front.
I hope the linear range will increase.
And when I use this skill, I hope the magic(Ice) damage increase buff is applied.

Ice Rain Shower
This skill is rarely used in myth
I think it would be better to change the use of the skill to a range skill.
You need to increase your skill range and increase the number of shots significantly.

True Cold Blue Dragon
Same as Ice Rain Shower.

True Glacier Summons
This skill is the biggest problem with starting time.
It needs to be improved.

Cold Incandescence
The use of this skill is unknown.
I think it would be good to apply the Cold Whirlwind skill to each ice that falls during the skill trial.
Of course, it should be smaller than Cold Whirlwind.

------------------------- add --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ice Giant's Fist
True Ice Giant's Fist
Even if you cancel after using the skill, the skill must be changed to be used to the end.

Last edited:

Mystic

Administrator
before i even respond on each skill you posted i have to ask how long have you been playing yuki for exactly
personaly i have been playing yuki for years and she is by far stronger here than spirit or global if thats what you wana compare her to
and teleport is at 7sec cd with myth gear and thats not even with dkd gear so it should go down to 6sec its not supposed to be a spammable skill its to get out of tough situations i can go on about each skill you talked about in here

Mystic

Administrator
Cold Whirlwind
its not a damge skills its basicly to use to stagger enemies to stop an attack or a skill from them
so its good for the use it was intended for

Teleport
once you max at 4/4 the range you teleport to is 1/4 than at lv 1 and cd with my stats at 14/7 is 7seconds which will be down to 5.5 to 6seconds with full dkd i think and is used to get away from tanking or a situation where u might die and so on

Ice Dragon Heart/True Ice Dragon Heart
with my current stats if you know how to use that skill the right way i can 1 shot lunia/foriel/wildur/zurgen/seres in a solo run if you possition the heart correctly you get the first tick damge which can go as high as your stats can go with about 35/23k stats str/int u can do from 15-25m dmg with it and increasing this skills or make each fire an extra one like you suggest would break yuki and make her way way too op

freezing element
its duration at max lv is 1.9 sec freeze its the longest freeze in the game right now and you have 2 more freeze skills with you so if you chain all of them right you get about a 7sec freeze on a boss and thats is alot like realy alot so its duration is fine as it wasnt meant to be used alone if you plan to just freeze while your party kills the boss

Ice Spear
not even gonna say anything about it because its already at a very high damge base for a 75 skill and at lv 4 you get immune on the skill as well

ice rain shower
i honestly dont know who you see ppl not useing that skill but it might be because they have it at lv 1 or something but that skills at lv 9 i think it gets immune as well and its casting time is about 1.5sec maybe im not sure the exact casting time but its a decent dmg skill with immune so idk what u want more in a skill im a yuki and i have been useing since forever and its been always one of my very first skills to max out

True Cold Blue Dragon
this one is to lift up enemeis for air combo or keep one going and u can cast and dash out of it beside it already have 5 shots on the skills so its damge is already pretty high

True Glacier summon
for this one you dont even have to do the full cast of the skills there is a trick where once u cast it you wait like 0.5sec then do another skills and it will cast u dont have to do the full animation

Cold incandescence
this one is meant to help u keep enemies in check as in it has no immune just pure dmg but its use is to keep enemies just standing still while you get your other skills cd to go back and do your combos again its hard but u can air combo with it as well if you know how to use it at the right moment to keep the air combo going so its use is pretty much to keep enemies in check and dont move if we talking about dd lane holding

so at the end in my personal opinion i dont think needs a buff or a movement speed buff cause every char have its ups and downs i think yuki is the only char in the game that can actualy freeze any boss in the game and for a long duration which is 7sec and if you talking about her damge i can show you a video from spirit lunia which where like i said yuki had less damge there with a dmg calculator and it shows how much stronger she is with single bosses in a full party not even normal mobs who u can air combo so no yuki dmg is strong enough right now she is proparly 2nd or 3rd highest dmg in the game already

zkrhdkdl

I don't doubt your understanding of Yuki. What I wrote down is a comparison with other characters.

What do you think of Kali, Dark eir, eir, Ralph, Tia?

Did they go up to the point you said?

Do you think that common sense is applied?

If you think so, your writing is not reliable.
This is because the way the other characters are raised is in a different direction than what you said.

If you don't think so, you're ignoring the administrator's ability.

This is not a place to boast of knowledge.

It's not a place where Yuki thinks about his own balance.

I suggest considering the balance with other characters.

I made a suggestion in consideration of that.
Of course, the content may be excessive, but it is a matter for the administrator to judge, not for you to criticize.

In terms of knowledge alone, I have been Ralph and Yuki Ranker for more than two years on the official server.

However, being a ranker is not a very helpful experience for reborn servers at this time.

This is because the official server and the ribbon server are different.

And it's different from Spirit and Arcade. It's really not right to compare with other servers.

Mystic

Administrator
what you are talking about is Yuki skills not any other chars to compare a char you have to compare it with its own class like you cant compare a ryan dps to a sieg dps since its dex and vit its not even close but here is the thing with my own stats i can hold a lane in dd5 alone easily experince is the most important thing when playing a char you cant take someone new to the game and tell play sieg and do a full 20 air combo it will impossiple for him but take someone from global and he would say ya its easy to do it
what im talking about and what i said is the sum of me playing the same char for over 10 years not 2 years and when u say a skill i dont know the use of this skill you cant then say i have been playing yuki for 2 years there is no logic there you cant be playing a char for 2 years and still dont know what a skill is used for or its purpose lunia reborn is close enough to be like global same content but some slight changes to char skills and buffs so ya if you wana compare yuki to other chars go ahead tia is one of the fastest char to clear a myth stage so what do you wana compare speed you cant cause she spams one skill to move and that make her fast enough you wana compare damge tia dmg wont even come close to yuki with both at same stats lets say you said ralph as well you cant compare yuki and ralph here cause ralph already had his huge buff to his dmg so it wont even be a fair comparison if you buff chars to the point where everything is way too easy with end game gear then where is the challange where is the fun in playing this game this is a nostalga game for 90% of people playing it and like i said im strong enough to be holding a lane in dd5 which is suppose to be the hardest content to do a 5 man party with and i can easily hold a lane at 15k str what is my stage experience like i said 10 years of playing the same char never wanted to play any other chars or even wanted but i do have knewlodge of them cause i have already tried every char in the game but my yuki is the same and again if you want a damge test for yuki i can link you a video with her dmg on spirit which like i said before yuki there had less dmg than here so you cant say my writing isnt reliable with how much i been playing the same char over and over and over again you are welcome to think however you like and im simply just responding to every single skill you suggested to buff you even asked for ice dragon heart buff dude that alone says you dont know yuki enough or even played her enough to know her skills well enough to be able to judge them

zkrhdkdl

Managers are not fools. They test and judge when we suggest.

If they come and say my opinion is ridiculous, I'll admit it right away.

The question is who are you to write negative comments here?

Are you an administrator?

Are you the one who filters the text itself in the middle?

If there's anything you want, type in your own writing.
I don't know why I'm doing this in my writing.

Mystic

Administrator
just like you im giveing my opinion on something that matters to because i main that char you are just buying chars to play im working hard to get mine to where i want it to be you dont have to like my opinions its not negative its what i think based on my experince

Teles

Administrator
Staff member
Managers are not fools. They test and judge when we suggest.

If they come and say my opinion is ridiculous, I'll admit it right away.

The question is who are you to write negative comments here?

Are you an administrator?

Are you the one who filters the text itself in the middle?

If there's anything you want, type in your own writing.
I don't know why I'm doing this in my writing.
The forum is for discussion tho. That's the main reason why I prefer forums over discord. I honestly don't see where he disrespected you. He gave his opinion on why he thinks yuki is fine the way she is. Counterargumenting your opinion on why she needs some changes.
Discussion is what I want to see.

zkrhdkdl

I think the nuance of the words was misrepresented because I used a translator, so it's good to discuss it.

zkrhdkdl

However, he talked about why he didn't need to go up, not for functional or technical reasons, but for his own experience.

From the first comment, I felt, he said with a nuance that his words were worth more.

He had a lot of experience, so he felt right and I felt wrong.

Discussions cannot proceed in this way of conversation.

I'm sorry if I felt this wrong in the process of changing the language through a translator.

Teles

Administrator
Staff member
However, he talked about why he didn't need to go up, not for functional or technical reasons, but for his own experience.

From the first comment, I felt, he said with a nuance that his words were worth more.

He had a lot of experience, so he felt right and I felt wrong.

Discussions cannot proceed in this way of conversation.

I'm sorry if I felt this wrong in the process of changing the language through a translator.
There is definitely a lost of context and content during translation for sure. I appreciate the fact that you are actively trying to send suggestions! Loving it

zkrhdkdl

------------------------- add --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ice Giant's Fist
True Ice Giant's Fist
Even if you cancel after using the skill, the skill must be changed to be used to the end.