Frequently Asked Questions

Lu Ci

Administrator
Staff member
Q: Where can I download the game?
A:
On our website. In our navigation menu you can click on Download and it'll give you some instructions.

Q: Where can I buy RCoins?
A:
On our website. You first have to login in the desired account and then navigate under the user menu to the Donations tab.

Q: What currencies can be used to buy RCoins?
A:
For Brazilians we have direct payment using PIX(Real). For any other countries,people, we use cryptocurrencies. BTC, DAI, BTCH.

Q: What character should I create?
A:
We did a lot of major changes on majority of classes and all of them are playable if not balanced. Create whatever you enjoy playing the most. DEX characters are a lot easier to farm gold with. Tia, Ryan, Asuka, Arien (in this order) are your best choice for such.

Q: Can I use sandbox?
A:
Rule number 6 Utterly prohibited to stage with yourself.

Q: My Launcher says "xxxxx140.dll" cannot be found.
A:
Download and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 RC(x86).

Q: I found a bug and I'd like to report. Where can I go?
Q: I wanna report an item stolen.
A:
Send a private message for one of our staff members ( @Teles , @sacerfloqui ,@Lu Ci ) either in our Forums or on our Discord(link can be found on the bottom of our website).

Q: My Launcher keeps on deleting my custom home-brewed Sounds.zip every time there is an update.
A:
If you want to add completely ignore it then create a empty file called CompletelyIgnoreSounds and your Launcher will ignore the Sounds.zip even if there are updates for it.

Q: How do I change my Audio Language?
A:
Download your desired language from here and place it in your Lunia's folder making sure to allow replacing.

Q: How do I change my Game Language?
A:
Check your launcher please.

Last edited by a moderator: