Wari suggestion

rayzinho

Wari's problem is that he scales with INT/magic attack, so compared to other dolls he doesn't do any damage. Also, I imagine if you could change that part, it would have been done already. But as the puppy is the only invocation that didn't work, I was thinking of ways to give some solution.

So I was testing some stat numbers to compare the difference of this scaling.

With Stage 1400 Int set it deals about 200 damage. Whereas with 4k int with set mito it does 3k damage.
Domadal does 20k damage with the same Vit value and 60k with set myth.

I don't have the formula and I don't know how much that would change for late game extreme, but it certainly wouldn't scale fast enough to be relevant in divine or devildom. And in my point of view pets have their greatest functionality in Stage msm to deal damage to bosses.

The solution I thought, given the damage done on stage (where the dolls makes most diferrence), would be to increase Wari's scaling to compensate for its dependence on INT. Now its stands like this:

Wari
Rank 1: Increased damage by 8.356x
Rank 2: Increased damage by 8.498x
Rank 3: Increased damage by 8.641x
Rank 4: Increased damage by 8.784x
Rank 5: Increased damage by 8.927x
Rank 6: Increased damage by 9.070x
Rank 7: Increased damage by 9.213x
Rank 8: Increased damage by 9.356x
I would suggest something like this? But I offer myself to help further testings... Maybe if I know the formula I can help with that too.
Wari
Rank 1: Increased damage by 43.56x
Rank 2: Increased damage by 54.98x
Rank 3: Increased damage by 66.41x
Rank 4: Increased damage by 77.84x
Rank 5: Increased damage by 89.27x
Rank 6: Increased damage by 90.70x
Rank 7: Increased damage by 102.13x
Rank 8: Increased damage by 113.56x​

sacerfloqui

Game Master
Interessante, apesar de eu não ser main Dacy eu sou a favor. Uma boneca muito boa, pouco usada. Isso vai dar uma valorizada grande e ainda mais com as pts devildoom começando depois da última att