Fashion Item boxes revamp

pawpets4ever

As I have suggested before, some of these boxes are way too cluttered. Especially the ones with 4 different color palettes of the same CS. I think at least split the 4 colors into two different boxes of 2 color options. Ex. for kitty set, orange + brown (like it was in global) and blue + pink.

Fashion items play an important role in many player's character identity. Even the developers at Allm acknowledged this when they were keeping the server alive and made cs more accessible to players. Plus, if you want the game to be sustainable, the "fun" factor always has to be there. That's partly why I think Lunia started dying after myth (but that's another discussion to be had altogether on the sustainability of this server). Understandably there are many many boxes to sort through, but players seeking a particular set stuck in a cluttered box will be disheartened to have to get 7 out of 30+ choices.

A good plan going forward to make these boxes better would be to progressively split up the boxes so the box selections are more consistent and feasible to attain. Either split them into single set boxes or two variations of a single set (ex. guardian angel + soldier angel). If the modernized CS (the ones sorted by INT/DEX/VIT) are only single set boxes it would make sense to have this be the same throughout as the modern CS is way more tradeable versus having less tradability of character specific sets, not to mention untradability of older sets.

menoko

I agree with pawpet's suggestion of separating the bigger boxes' content into smaller portions.

Honestly, I think it could do well for server revenue to make the CS boxes have less in them... I'd be a lot more willing/eager to try getting CS through RCoins instead of extracting Star CS if I thought I'd actually have a chance of getting what I want, especially in the bigger boxes. Even if a person isn't donating to you outright for their items, they could be more willing to farm the gold in order to purchase the rcoins needed. Right now some of the sets are daunting to get because there's a 1/xx option and the chances are sometimes just not worth it to drop money on.

___

A little off topic, but for the newer characters if at all possible, I'd also suggest hiding boxes that don't actually have visuals for them (aside from invisible support and things of that nature)... Unless some are coming in the future? I wouldn't want someone to buy something and realise it's a waste because it looks like their default character.